12 Months Flat
- Warranty: 12 Months Flat
- Capacity: 20Ah
- Battery Voltage: 12 Volts
About This Bike Battery
- Engineered with original VRLA batteries
- Created with GS Yuasa’s advanced technology
- Designed to offer the highest resistance against vibration
- World-class low maintenance and hassle-free batteries
- Present in major OEMs
Velocity Plus GYZ20L Two Wheeler Battery
12 Months Flat
176(H) X 87(W) X 155 (H)
- 1. We employ the best of VRLA technology that has been handed down by none other than the pioneers of this technology – GS Yuasa, Japan. This technology doesn’t require regular top-up and is thus, maintenance-free.
- 2. Our 20 Ah batteries for premium motorcycles draw from a rich lineage that have been pioneers in industrial batteries, power backup and lithium-ion batteries, rightly making them Asia’s No. 1 battery player.
- 3. Superior Japanese technology together with the grid structure and radial design help reduce the internal resistance, making us ideal for rugged Indian applications.
- 4. With Yuasa’s patented VRLA Technology, be assured of a spillage-proof drive ahead! This technology makes our batteries suitable for Indian conditions no matter how rough the terrain.
- 5. Our high-performance bike batteries have found their way into prominent OEMs like Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, TVS and Yamaha.
Installing a battery is easy and hassle-free. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1 Turn OFF the engine.
- Step 2 Disconnect the negative cable followed by the positive one.
- Step 3 Loosen the clamps and dismantle the battery. Avoid using a hammer on the cable terminals as it may result in damaging the lid, internal post connections or post lid insert connections.
- Step 4 Place the new battery firmly in the cradle and check if the starter, alternator and voltage regulation are operating correctly.
- Step 5 Connect the positive cable and then the negative cable.
When cleaning your battery, use a moist cotton cloth and disconnect the negative cable before the positive one. Next, tighten your clamps and apply petroleum jelly. Check the output of the voltage regulator as both overcharging and undercharging can reduce the life of the battery. Recharge your battery only at the recommended current (amps).
Avoid storing the battery sideways. Do not install a lower capacity battery than recommended or interfere with the current charging setting in order to quickly charge the battery as this will seriously affect the battery’s life. While charging, do not connect or remove the battery from the charging circuit while the charger is on. Do not operate or charge the battery if the electrolyte temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius.
Free ShippingAvailable In
SAFE DELIVERYSafe Deliver at your
Easy InstallmentHassle free battery
EnquiryGot a question?
Velocity Plus YTZ10S Bike Battery
12 months Flat Warranty | Capacity-9.1 Ah | Battery Voltage -12 Volts
MRP*: Rs. 6900/-
Velocity Plus YTZ7
24 Months Flat +
24 Months Pro-rata Warranty | Capacity-6 Ah | Battery Voltage -12 Volts
MRP*: Rs. 1795/-
Velocity Plus TG7D Two Wheeler Battery
24 Months Flat +
24 Months Pro-rata Warranty | Capacity-7 Ah | Battery Voltage -12 Volts
MRP*: Rs. 1734/-