Crafted specially for car and SUV application, the Premio range of automotive batteries has the advantage of features like:
Designed especially for taxi, car, and SUV application, the SLV range of automotive batteries has the advantage of features like:
Engineered specially for taxi, car and SUV application, the TG range of automotive batteries has the advantage of features like:
You should check the electrolyte level of your car battery every 3 months. If the level is near or below the MIN line, then it needs to be topped-up with distilled water. Due care needs to be taken to ensure that the distilled water is filled until it touches the MAX line and not further.
Any car accessory that you add will draw power from the electrical system of the car. The load should not be taken directly from the battery to run the accessories. If it is necessary to add an accessory, then the added maximum load should be less than 20mSec.
In case of any emergency or assistance, you may reach out to us using our toll-free number 09213100000 or 18004198888, TGY channel partner, or via e-mail.
You may get your car battery serviced through our channel partners or at our retailer points.
Our batteries are designed to operate under all tropical climatic conditions. However, extremely hot temperatures (i.e. more than 50°C), speed up the chemical reaction within the cells of four-wheeler batteries. This leads to corrosion that damages them permanently and deteriorating its battery life. On the other hand, cold weather (i.e. less than -10°C) reduces the power capacity of a car battery, making it difficult to start the vehicle. Tata Green Batteries is a leading manufacturer of four-wheeler batteries. You may browse through the prices of our car batteries on this website.
While cleaning or changing your four-wheeler battery, make sure you disconnect the battery in the correct manner. Always unclamp the negative terminal first and then, the positive terminal. Clean the battery with water. Avoid applying grease on the battery terminals and use petroleum jelly instead.
Tata Green Batteries provides 100% genuine four-wheeler, SUV and MUV batteries.
Regular maintenance is the key to ensure a long life of your four-wheeler battery. Just follow these steps to maintain it-
Tata Green Batteries is one of the most reputed brands that provide batteries for four-wheeler vehicles.
Usually, four-wheeler batteries do not explode. Although, this can only happen in certain circumstances and with a particular type of battery. In lead-acid batteries, hydrogen gas is released which may cause an explosion if there’s a shortage of air in the battery case. However, maintenance-free batteries for cars are absolutely safe and are not subject any such accidents.
Yes. A completely drained four-wheeler battery can be recharged by jump-starting the vehicle or by connecting it to a bench charger. We provide all kinds of four-wheeler batteries including a wide range of SUV and MUV batteries.
The lifespan of an SUV battery depends on multiple factors like its usage, maintenance and the warranty period offered. Generally, SUV batteries bought for personal use last for about two to three years.
If you notice the following signs, it’s an indication that you need a new battery for your car:
1. The engine won’t start
2. The ‘check engine’ light blinks
3. Your battery is corroded
4. A peculiar smell from under the hood
5. The battery is too old
If you plan to buy a new battery for your car, you can look at our car batteries that are priced reasonably.
A fully charged four-wheeler battery can last for approximately two to three months, if left unused. However, this period will vary as per the vehicle and the quality of the battery. We provide a wide range of high-quality batteries for cars.
It is advisable to drive your car at least once in every two weeks to prevent your battery from draining. However, this period will differ as per the age and condition of your car battery. Tata Green Batteries is one of the most trusted brands that provides batteries for cars. We have a wide range of four-wheeler batteries, inclusive of SUV and MUV batteries.
Ideally, batteries for cars can last for about three to five years. However, one cannot determine the exact lifespan of their SUV or MUV battery as it depends on various factors like:
1. Weather conditions – If you live in extreme climatic conditions, it will certainly impact the life of your four-wheeler batteries. Due to excessive heat, batteries for cars tend to get damaged due to sulfation or water loss. Cold weather conditions, on the other hand, causes internal resistance and reduces the capacity of your batteries.
2. Electrical system – The electrical system of a four-wheeler battery consists of many parts like the alternator and the voltage regulator. If any technical fault in these parts go unattended, it is likely to reduce the battery life.
3. Correct battery type – When you replace your four-wheeler battery, you must install the same kind of SUV or MUV battery as prescribed by the manufacturer. An incorrect battery won’t last long.
Follow regular maintenance schedules and get your SUV battery tested once in a while. In fact, you can place an online order to buy our long-lasting car batteries.
If your car battery’s voltage is below 11.85 and the charger is putting out a 5-amp charge rate, it will take about 12 hours to fully charge the battery with 400 to 500 cold-cranking amps. The same battery will take around 6 hours to fully charge if the charge rate is 10 amps. The lower the open-circuit voltage in the battery and the more cold-cranking amps and time it will take to charge the battery.
In fact, you can look for Tata Green Batteries’ car battery price to buy car batteries online.
We are fully aware of four-wheeler batteries failing when you don’t expect them to. Here are a few simple guidelines on how to recharge a battery by yourself:
1. Timer-based charging
This is when a battery charger stops its recharge after a fixed time. The drawback of this method of battery charging is that it might lead to overcharging.
2. Intelligent charging
The smart charging method usually relies on technology that can communicate with the battery and determine its level of charge. This enables the charger to balance its load and optimise the usage to charges a battery. Charging is stopped when the battery reaches its capacity.
3. Trickle charging
In this case, a battery charger supplies a low current charge over a greater time period.
Here are a few common ways to start a four-wheeler:
1. If the car remains silent when you turn on the ignition, check the battery terminal cable connections. If they look corroded, clean the battery posts and cable connectors or replace them.
2. If the car makes a clicking noise but won’t start, it usually means you have a dead battery or check the wire for a loose connection.
3. If the engine cranks but won’t start, you may be out of fuel, or the fuel isn’t flowing into your engine.
4. If the engine’s fuel injectors don’t receive enough fuel, combustion cannot take place in the engine and it won’t start running on its own. If your car is hard to start, performs badly or even stops in the middle of the road, you could look into its fuel system.
Check Tata Green Batteries’ website to order car batteries online.
Every car user needs to know how to jumpstart their vehicle. We’ve listed the best way to do it.
Jumpstarting is a method used to charge a dead battery with the power supply from another vehicle’s battery. It provides enough charge to reach an automobile store. Here’s how it is done:
1. Position the two cars in a way that they face each other. Remember, they should be close but never in contact.
2. Now locate the batteries of the two cars and identify the positive and negative terminals.
3. Connect the positive terminals of both the batteries using jumper cables. Then connect the negative terminal to an unpainted metal surface on the dead battery. Make sure the connection is tight.
4. Now you’re all set to jumpstart your car. Turn on the ignition and wait for a while. Let the battery gain some charge. Once the engine begins to crank, try starting the car. As the car starts, unplug the negative terminal from the working battery and then disconnect other cables.