6 Months Flat
About This E-rickshaw Battery
- i-CAT certified
- Best mileage
- Superfast re-charging
- Enjoy the promise of a long battery life
- Created with patented Yuasa technology
- Designed to offer the highest resistance against vibration
- Ultra-low maintenance
Sawaar-e 100 Ah - 6F
6 Months Flat
- 1. Our 100ah e-rickshaw batteries have passed the standard parameters set by the International Centre for Automotive Technology (i-CAT).
- 2. Our batteries are fitted with superior quality, thick plates that lead to a higher charge retention and a mileage of 80 kilometers per charge.
- 3. The active material in our batteries consists of a higher quantity of carbon for a higher charge acceptance thus, delivering a fully charged battery within 9.4 hours.
- 4. Imbued with a higher concentration of carbon, our batteries ensure a longer lifespan and an improved performance.
- 5. Our 100ah e-rickshaw batteries draw from a rich lineage that have been pioneers in industrial batteries, power backup and lithium-ion batteries, rightly making them Asia’s No.1 battery player.
- 6. Superior Japanese technology together with the grid structure and radial design help increase the internal resistance, making us ideal for rugged Indian applications.
- 7. Our 100ah e-rickshaw batteries boast of a sealed design that requires little to no service attention along with Yuasa’s patented vent plugs for zero leakages.
Installing a battery is easy and hassle-free. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1 Turn OFF the engine.
- Step 2 Disconnect the negative cable followed by the positive one.
- Step 3 Loosen the clamps and dismantle the battery. Avoid using a hammer on the cable terminals as it may result in damaging the lid, internal post connections or post lid insert connections. In fact, open it with a coin.
- Step 4 Place the new battery firmly in the cradle and check if the starter, alternator and voltage regulation are operating correctly.
- Step 5 Connect the positive cable and then the negative cable.
When cleaning your battery, use a moist cotton cloth and disconnect the negative cable before the positive one. When it comes to topping it up, use battery-grade distilled water only. Next, tighten your clamps and apply petroleum jelly. Check the output of the voltage regulator as both overcharging and undercharging can reduce the life of the battery. Recharge your battery only at the recommended current (amps).
Avoid storing the battery sideways. Do not install a lower capacity battery than recommended or interfere with the current charging setting in order to quickly charge the battery as this will seriously affect the battery’s life. While charging, do not connect or remove the battery from the charging
circuit while the charger is on. Do not operate or charge the battery if the electrolyte temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius.
Free ShippingAvailable In
SAFE DELIVERYSafe Deliver at your
Easy InstallmentHassle free battery
EnquiryGot a question?