Occupational health, safety and environment policy
| TATA AutoComp GY Batteries, as one of the leading organizations engaged in the business
of manufacturing Lead Acid Batteries, believes that global environment conservation
is one of the most important management focus areas. We shall contribute to achieve
a sustainable society by implementing Environment Management System so as to minimize
the environmental impact of its products & operations.
We shall strive to achieve “ZERO ACCIDENT” culture & sustainable employee health
by effectively implementing OHSMS.
To achieve its above stated objectives, TGY is committed to:
- Establish sound OHSE objectives and targets & a process of reviewing them.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Use of environmentally sustainable technologies & practices for prevention of injury,
ill-health & pollution.
- Continual improvement in OHSE performance.
- Conserve natural resources and energy.
- Minimize wastage generation by enhancing reduction, recovery & recycling.
- Promote awareness among employees, suppliers and customers towards OHSE initiatives.